Re-Opening Day! June 1st!
We will begin by operating under our Phase 2 protocols, much as we did last summer. Here’s a summary of what to expect.
- Mask required to enter the building
- Health Screenings with temperature checks
- Reservations required for all activities
- Hand washing required before being seated at your table or entering the fitness room
- No non-essential visitors or guests will be allowed such as grandchildren or out of town visitors
- Meals on Wheels, curbside pickup and caregiving services will continue as they are with current protocols in place
Lunch in the Dining Room
- Lunch will be served Monday—Friday from 11:30 am —1:00 pm
- Check in is from 11:30—Noon. If you cannot make it by noon, you may pick up a lunch to go.
- Reservations are required—Please call 24 hours in advance to reserve your spot
- Meals will be served to your table by our fabulous volunteers!
- Reservations required
- Classes will be limited to 5 participants. This means that you may not be able to take the class every time it is offered so that everyone can participate at least once a week
- Class time will be 30 minutes
- Classes will resume with the same schedule as before
- Fit and Fall Proof Class—Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 11 am
- Casey’s Circuit—Tuesday at 11:15 and Thursday at 1:15
Don’t forget to call for reservations! We are soooo excited to see everyone!