Membership & Information Coordinator: The Senior Connection is seeking a Membership & Information Coordinator to create a positive member and guest experience. This position is responsible for all aspects of the member enrollment process as well as maintaining member data. The Coordinator also develops and maintains the information and resource member library. Full-time position, M-F 8-4. Hourly range: $20-$23. Please send Mary Simms your resume at email@example.com. Click here for full job description.
Connection Club Coordinator: The Senior Connection is seeking a Connection Club Coordinator responsible for the management of the memory care program. The Coordinator researches, develops, and implements the memory care program based on the needs of our clients. Additionally, the Coordinator provides administrative support for the memory care clients. This position ensures high quality service while maintaining safety standards and the mission of the Senior Connection. Full-time and Part-time opportunities available. Hourly Range: $18-$21. Please send Mary Ratliff your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for full job description.
Your Passion to Help People can Lead to a Career!
Wondering if you should work in aged care? There are many benefits you may not have considered. With improved health care and longer lifespans, the aged care industry is increasing dramatically. Working in aged care not only offers a secure employment path, but a career for life in a variety of work locations and positions. Aged care industry locations include senior centers, client homes, residential facilities, and hospitals. Profession areas are endless and include culinary work, property management, fitness instruction, bus driving, accounting, graphic design, and caregiving.
“I feel honored to spend each day making the days of our homebound clients a little brighter and I also enjoy listening to the stories of bygone eras.”
“What I value most about our work culture is that I can run out in the afternoon and pick up my son at school, take him to home and be back to work in 10 minutes and it’s entirely OK.”
“I’ve never worked with a more fun staff. My stomach hurts after each staff workout because we’ve been laughing so hard.”
If you would like to make a meaningful impact in the Wood River Valley, and you enjoy working with others, we might be the right fit. Background checks are required. To learn more about what positions might be available, please call us at 208.788.3468 or Contact Us.
Employee Benefits Overview
- We will train you so all other employers want you, but we will treat you well so you will stay.
- Training & Education: We have an education endowment fund designated specifically to offer any employee a career development or educational experience
- CNA: For caregivers who have worked over 90 days, we provide tuition, book and certification reimbursement for Certified Nurse’s Assistant (CNA) certification
- We care about your health
- 24/7 Access: Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week online or telephone access to a physician for all employees and their families
- PeopleKeep: Full time employees are eligible for medical expense reimbursement up to $4,800 a year
- Employee Assistance Program: EAP is available to help you successfully address work and personal problems that impact your life with a personal counselor. Three free sessions per incident per benefit year.
- Your essential needs matter
- An employee housing assistance program is included to our total compensation package
- If you are paying more than 30% adjusted gross income towards housing expenses, you may be eligible for an employee assistance stipend on a sliding fee scale basis.
- Life Beyond Work
- PTO: Full time and part time employees are eligible for paid time after your first 30 days
- Holidays: Full time employees receive holiday pay; Part time employees are paid time and a half if scheduled to work on a recognized holiday
- There is such a thing as a free delicious lunch
- Coffee is always on: Stop in in the morning for a free cup of coffee and a pastry or in the afternoon for a pick-me-up
- Lunch: All employees are welcome to dine in at the Center or call in a take-out at no charge
- Workplace Wellness
- Fitness Membership: Free Fitness Center Membership
- Personal Trainer: Free Staff Workout twice a week with a certified trainer
- Free Money
- $1000: Caregiver referral program gives any employee $1,000 for referring a new caregiver who stays more than 90 days
- 100% Match: We invest in your future by matching up to 3% of your salary in a Simple IRA without a vesting period
- Bus Service: Center is located within one block of Mountain Rides bus stop
- Company Vehicles: Caregivers are provided use of company vehicles when transporting clients
- Comradery & Culture
- Full-time, part-time and casual work opportunities
- Flexibility: We value and support flexibility in your workday
- Annual holiday Celebration
- We celebrate employee birthdays
- Save money: Scrubs provided for caregivers; aprons and smocks provided for kitchen staff; optional employee workwear