Our Mission: connecting seniors with essential services, meaningful programming, their peers, and the local community to foster purposeful and passion-filled lives.
Your gift allows us to say “yes” to one more senior who needs us. It allows the Senior Connection to be THE social safety net for seniors in our community.
Aging doesn’t discriminate. We can be a community that looks after all our members. No one forgotten, no one alone, no one hungry. But we can’t do it without you!
And annually, it allows us to:
- Serve over 25,000 meals to seniors in their home and at the center
- Provide over 10,000 hours of home and personal care that helps seniors remain in their own homes
- Offer over 5,000 rides to the center, errands, medical appointments, and more
- Help reduce falls and improve overall fitness with daily fitness classes
- Fight isolation and loneliness with activities and events
Donate now! Your generous support will change lives!
Blaine County Seniors’ Council, Inc. (DBA The Senior Connection) is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. No goods or services were provided by the Senior Connection in return for this contribution. Tax ID# 82-0315917
View the entire collection of Senior Connection videos.