The Senior Connection is a nonprofit organization that helps aging adults live with independence and dignity and to continue as engaged members of our community. All of the Senior Connection’s programs and services are partially or fully subsidized and scholarships are always made available. With your support, the Senior Connection would be able to offer our programs at low or no cost to seniors in our community. Support the Senior Connection and you are supporting seniors – the same people who farmed to put food on our tables, who were our teachers, coaches, nurses and who built America. The direct cost of providing a meal is $5, $25 covers the monthly transportation cost for a senior, $50 pays for a day of Day Care and respite for a family affected by Alzheimer’s or dementia, while $100 provides an afternoon of home care services. Your money goes a long way to supporting our valued seniors in our community.
* Please note: You can choose to give a reoccurring or one time donation.
- Choose the amount you’d like to give.
- If you’d like to give monthly please check the box labeled:
Make this donation every ______. (choose how often to give).
- If you’d like to give a one-time donation, do not check the box.
- Click Donate Now. Fill in the payment form. Thank you for your Donation!