Our transportation services will resume in Phase 3 of our Reopen Plan. Please click here for details.
When you or your loved one can no longer drive, or would prefer to ride along with someone else, you can sign up for rides with our transportation department. Catch a ride to lunch at the Senior Connection or make a reservation for a ride to your medical or other appointments. We pick you up at your house and assist you to the bus if needed. Scholarships are available – please ask!
Please call our transportation department at 208-721-1527 to schedule your ride!
Daily Rides to the Senior Connection — Monday-Friday
- Hailey and Bellevue – $25 per month or $5 per day
- Mid-Valley – $35 per month or $10 per day
- Ketchum, Sun Valley, Carey and Picabo – $50 per month or $15 per day
- Special Transport – $25 per hour, upon availability and with advance notice
Regional Transportation — Rides to Medical Appointments in Twin Falls, Boise, or Salt Lake
- Senior Connection IVC (Interlink Volunteer Caregivers) are volunteer drivers who take clients to and from medical appointments in Twin Falls, Boise or locally.
- Needs-based service.
- Call Katie at 208-595-4220 for more information or to volunteer
Mountain Rides Public Transportation — www.mountainrides.org
- Hailey Route deviates to The Senior Connection with 2 hour advance notice: $.50 fare one-way.
- Reduced fare for seniors 65 and over from Hailey to Ketchum: $2 one way, $3 roundtrip (save $1)
- All buses are wheelchair accessible. For those with disabilities, Mountain Rides offers “origin to destination” service.
- Call them at 208-788-7433 to schedule