When you or your loved one can no longer drive, or would prefer to ride along with someone else, you can sign up for rides with our transportation department. Catch a ride to lunch at the Senior Connection or make a reservation for a ride to your medical or other appointments. We pick you up at your house and assist you to the bus if needed. Scholarships are available – please ask!
Please call our transportation department at 208-721-1527 to schedule your ride!
Daily Rides to the Senior Connection — Monday-Friday
- Hailey and Bellevue – $25 per month or $5 per day
- Mid-Valley – $35 per month or $10 per day
- Ketchum, Sun Valley, Carey and Picabo – $50 per month or $15 per day
- Special Transport – $25 per hour, upon availability and with advance notice
Regional Transportation — Rides to Medical Appointments in Twin Falls, Boise, or Salt Lake
- Senior Connection IVC (Interlink Volunteer Caregivers) are volunteer drivers who take clients to and from medical appointments in Twin Falls, Boise or locally.
- Needs-based service.
- Call Katie at 208-595-4220 for more information or to volunteer
Mountain Rides Public Transportation — www.mountainrides.org
- Hailey Route deviates to The Senior Connection with 2 hour advance notice: $.50 fare one-way.
- Reduced fare for seniors 65 and over from Hailey to Ketchum: $2 one way, $3 roundtrip (save $1)
- All buses are wheelchair accessible. For those with disabilities, Mountain Rides offers “origin to destination” service.
- Call them at 208-788-7433 to schedule