When you or your loved one can no longer drive, or would prefer to ride along with someone else, you can sign up for rides with our transportation department. Catch a ride to lunch at the Senior Connection or make a reservation for a ride to your medical or other appointments. We pick you up at your house and assist you to the bus if needed. Scholarships are available – please ask!
Please call us at 208-788-3468 to schedule your ride!
Daily Rides to the Senior Connection — Monday-Friday
- Hailey and Bellevue – $25 per month or $5 per day
- Mid-Valley – $35 per month or $10 per day
- Ketchum, Sun Valley, Carey and Picabo – $50 per month or $15 per day
- Special Transport – $25 per hour, upon availability and with advance notice
Transportation to Medical Appointments
- $25 per hour, financial assistance available
- Please call Mary, our Caregiving Manager at 208-788-3468
Mountain Rides Public Transportation — www.mountainrides.org
- Hailey Route deviates to The Senior Connection with 2 hour advance notice
- All routes are currently free
- All buses are wheelchair accessible. For those with disabilities, Mountain Rides offers “origin to destination” service. Call them at 208-788-7433 to schedule
- Check out the new route to Twin Falls. Perfect to get to medical appointments down south!